- Game Week: Kansas - It’s Kansas on Senior Night in Norman. While the Jayhawks have improved this season, they are still just an awful football team. I know things have been shaky after the Tech and OSU debacles, but this Kansas team is going to be athletically and schematically overwhelmed. If the Sooners can’t blow out this team, they … Continue reading "Game Week: Kansas"
- OU squeaks out the win against OSU, 48-47: An Actual Recap - Editor’s Note: The original post was just the above GIF. It summed up the game pretty well, to be honest. After taking a day to digest that game, I have some thoughts that deserve to get written down. I gotta give credit where it is due; Taylor “Corndog” Cornelius played a pretty good game. Sure, … Continue reading "OU squeaks out the win against OSU, 48-47: An Actual Recap"
- Game Week: Oklahoma State - Bedlam Week means one in thing in Stillwater and another in Norman. For Oklahoma State fans, the game has been somewhat of a cure all game; win and the season is a success, no matter the record. Hell, any Poke win would probably be an automatic instant classic. In Norman however, wins are expected. It’s … Continue reading "Game Week: Oklahoma State"
- Stillwater - You know, I think I’d like Stillwater a lot more if I wasn’t an OU fan. From the unbiased eye, it kinda feels like a more country version of Manhattan, Kansas (that is saying something).But after so many Bedlam trips, I just am tired of the town. All that charm is tainted by that neon … Continue reading "Stillwater"
- Delay of Recap: Bedlam - (Oh hey y’all. There was a pretty stressful game Saturday. Due to Stillwater apparently not having cell service, there was no Quick Reaction. So here’s a way way way late recap of Bedlam) Bedlams are routinely stressful. That being said, you always feel like the Sooners will wiggle their way out of it, just like … Continue reading "Delay of Recap: Bedlam"
- Game Week: Oklahoma State - Here we are, the part of the season we’ve all been waiting for: Red November. The Big 12 schedulers love to put all the big OU matchups at the end of the season (other than juggernaut, Iowa State) so that typically results in at least three legit games and one random cupcake (sup Kansas). This … Continue reading "Game Week: Oklahoma State"